Students coming to Canada have over 90 degree granting universities 175 community colleges, several private language schools and many corporate training facilities to chase from. Canadian universities and colleges offer lower tuition rates for international students than their counterparts in other countries. Canada is a world leader in a software development telecommunication, aerospace engineering, urban transport biotechnology mining technology and environmental industries.
• The people in Canada are multicultural and bilingual.
• 25% English and 75%French is main language spoken in Canada.
• Immigrants from over 240 countries are in Canada.
• One of the best places in the world to live.
• High standard of living.
• Welcoming and beautiful environment.
• A safe and High-TECH country to study.
• Permanent Residency and Canadian immigration.
Canada is the second largest country in the world but its population density is low with only 33 million people living in Canada (2007 census). There are 4 distinct seasons in Canada. Canadian temperature goes up 35 degree to -15 degree.
• Arctic, Pacific and Atlantic Ocean in three sides and USA at remaining side. Canada has 6 time zones.
Students coming to Canada have over 90 degree granting universities,175 community collages, several private language schools and many corporate training facilities to choose from Canadians universities and collages offer cover tuition rates for Intel students than their counterparts. Canada is a world leader in software Development, Telecommunication, Aerospace Engineering urban Transport, Biotechnology-mining Technology and Environmental industries.
• Quality Education
• Inexpensive Education
Education in Canada is under the complete jurisdiction of the provinces and territories. Public education in Canada is free up to 12th standard. The degree and diplomas from Canadian institutions are among the most widely recognized in the world. The education system in Canada encompasses of the both public funded and private institutions. Students have a diverse choice of 92 universities and 7 community colleges offering a wide array of programmers. While pursing their studies, the students are allowed to work for the first 6 months on campus and thereafter off campus.
TYPES OF CERTIFICATION:
• PHD/Doctorate -(4-7 yrs)
• Master Degree - (2 yrs) -12 to 16 thousand CDN per year
• Post Graduate certificate/ Diploma - (1 year)
• Bachelor degree – (4 years) -10 to 15 thousand per year
• Adv Diploma - (3rd year) 10 to 13 thousand CDN per year
• Diploma - (2nd year) 10 to 13 thousand CDN pr year
• Certificate - (1st year) 10 to 13 thousand CDN per year
EDUCATION IS OFFERED BY 4 TYPES OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
• Technical/ Career Collage
• Community Colleges and Technical institutions.
• University Colleges
Level of studies Requirement
Certificate\Diploma 55 % & IELTS / TOEFL-5.5/80
Bachelor Degree 60% & IELTS / TOFEL-6.0/90
PGD /c 55% & IELTS / TOFEL - 6.0, 6.5 /90
Masters 60%, IELTS / TOFEL -6.5 /90
Limited scholarships are available in Canada but they rarely cover the full cost of a study program and they are not always easy to find. Scholarships to international students are available at some Canadian institutions for students with exceptional results. The amount awarded varies from one institution to another and usually covers only part of a student's education and living expenses. The calendar of each university in Canada includes a complete and detailed list of the scholarships it administers this information is usually available on school web sites as well.